Dow Jones 30
The Dow Jones 30 had a slightly positive session as we continue to find yourselves in record territory. Short-term pullback should be buying opportunities, and given enough time I think we do find buyers on these dips as they offer such value. Ultimately, the market should continue to go even higher, perhaps reaching towards the 23,000 level. I believe that there is a “floor” in the market closer to the 22,000 handle.
Dow Jones 30 and NASDAQ Index Video 18.9.17
The NASDAQ 100 exploded to the upside, slamming into the 6000 level and pulling back after that. Ultimately though, looks as if we are going to break above this level, and continue to go much higher. I look at these dips as value, as the NASDAQ 100 has been so strong over the longer term.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- DAX forecast for the week of September 18, 2017, Technical Analysis
- DAX Price Forecast September 18, 2017, Technical Analysis
- DAX Index Price Forecast September 15, 2017, Technical Analysis
- Equities Turn Cautious on China and U.S. Data, BoE Hints at Rate Hike in ‘Coming Months’
- DAX Index Daily Fundamental Forecast – September 14, 2017
- DAX Index Price Forecast September 14, 2017, Technical Analysis