Dow Jones 30
The Dow Jones 30 did almost nothing during the day on Wednesday, as we continue to hang about the 22,100 level. Ultimately, I think pullbacks will find plenty of support down to the 22,000 level, so it’s a “buy on the dips” market. However, today was very quiet, and more or less was unimportant.
Dow Jones 30 and NASDAQ Index Video 14.9.17
The NASDAQ 100 initially fell during the session but started to see a bit of support at the 5980 handle. Most of this was probably due to Apple disappointing a bit, but at the end of the day, I think this market will eventually break above the 6000 handle. Once we do, then the market should go much higher. In the meantime, it still a “buy on the dips” scenario as well.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- The Crypto Future of Currencies
- Gold Prices Continue Lower
- U.S. Congress Causes a Reaction in Forex, BoE in Focus
- China Data Pushes Asia into the Red with the BoE and Retail Sales to Drive the GBP and Inflation to Drive the USD
- UK Unemployment at 42 Year Low, US Dollar Rises Against Majors
- Dollar Rises After U.S. Producer Inflation Rebound in August