How many hours did you just waste watching atrocious college basketball? (Anything greater than zero was too many; except for the Duke loss, that was fun). Time to get back to football, and everything you missed over the past week.
Subscribe to The MMQB: 10 Things Podcast, and it will be in your feed first thing Monday morning, making you instantly more attractive to whomever you’d like to attract. (For non-subscribers, there is sometimes a lag.) If you missed the Free-Agency Specials, here’s Part I and here’s Part II, breaking down all the big signings. This week’s show will be ready to go soon…
Why doesn’t anyone write letters anymore? Probably because we can never remember where we placed our envelopes and postage stamps. Well, Andy and I are willing to read your questions and comments via social media. So follow us, and send questions for upcoming mailbags (we have a big one coming up!). We’ll answer as many questions as humanly possible:
Thanks for listening, you are the best, and please leave a review on iTunes if you like the show!
This week’s show:
1. So Revis dropped weight and is willing to play safety. But does he make any more sense there than at cornerback?
2. Did Patriots essentially choose Stephon Gilmore over Malcolm Butler? And, if so, should they have?
3. DeMarcus Ware hangs ’em up; how do the Broncos replace him?
4. Cowboys lose two more defensive backs; now is it time to freak out?
5. Why is Colin Kaepernick still unsigned?
6. Latavius Murray to Minnesota as running back dominoes start to fall
7. Eddie Lacy to Seattle; could it be late-season magic? Or is he even one of the top four backs on the Seahawks?
8. Holy crap is Marshawn Lynch coming back, and what would he do for the Raiders?
9. Oakland finds its tight end in Jared Cook
10. The niceness of a lighter Dontari Poe in Atlanta