Do you need to get your body out for a run or into the gym but your brain is not cooperating? Repeat a few of these quotes to yourself over and over until it gets the message.
1. If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.
2. Excuses don’t burn calories.
3. If you are waiting for the right time, it’s now.
4. If you have a body, you are an athlete.
5. Everything is hard before it is easy.
6. Don’t wish for it. Work for it.
7. Your brain gives up before your body.
8. A short run is better than no run at all.
9. The difference between try and triumph is a little UMPH.
10. Tomorrow starts today.
11. Whether you think you can or you can’t – you’re right.
12. There is no one giant step that does it, it’s a lot of little steps.
13. In training, you listen to your body. In competition, you tell your body to shut up.
14. If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.
15. Success is usually the culmination of controlling failure.