Who went home on Dancing with the Stars on Monday, May 16? Two couples were eliminated after the semi-finals dances and three celebrities and their pro dance partners are headed to the two-night season finale next week.
Monday night’s show featured two rounds of dancing — the Trio Challenge and the individual dances. See this week’s scores and find out which two couples went home below.
Antonio and Sharna, and Wanya and Lindsay had the lowest scores last week — even if they earned top scores during this week’s semi-finals, they came into Monday night’s show knowing that they could be in jeopardy this week.
Tonight’s scores were based on a combination of the Trio Challenge and individual dances. Wanya and Lindsay topped tonight’s leaderboard with a perfect total score of 60. Antonio and Sharna scored the lowest with a total score of 55. (complete leaderboard below)
During the final moments of the show, host Tom Bergeron announced the names of the two couples who were eliminated.
Wayna and Antonio were eliminated Week 8
Week 9 Leaderboard (Individual Trio dances combined)
- Wanya Morris and Lindsay Arnold – 60 (30 individual, 30 trio) *Eliminated
- Paige VanZant and Mark Ballas – 59 (29 individual, 30 trio)
- Nyle DiMarco and Peta Murgatroyd – 57 (30 individual, 27 trio)
- Ginger Zee and Val Chmerkovskiy – 56 ( 29 individual, 27 trio)
- Antonio Brown and Sharna Burgess – 55 (28 individual, 27 trio) *Eliminated
Nyle, Ginger, and Paige all move on to finals next week. Tune in Monday, May 23 from 8 p.m. – 9 p.m. ET for the freestyle dances, followed by the Dancing with the Stars season finale on May 24 at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.