Who will be eliminated on Dancing with the Stars Week 8? Six couples will perform two dances each in the quarterfinals on May 9 with just two weeks remaining before the Season 22 Mirrorball trophy winner is named.
This week, the celebrities and their pro dance partners will be grouped in pairs and coached by one of the three judges — Len, Bruno, and Carrie Ann. This week, fans will get to vote during the live show, serving as Week 8 guest judges.
UPDATE: ‘DWTS’ Week 8 Results: Who Went Went Home May 9, Who’s Headed To The Semi-Finals?
Check out the Week 8 songs and dances below as well as the scoop on which celebrity is rumored to be going home this week.
Judges’ Team Dances
- Antonio Brown and Sharna Burgess, Paige VanZant and Mark Ballas – Carrie Ann Inaba
- Wanya Morris and Lindsay Arnold, Ginger Zee and Val Chmerkovskiy — Len Goodman
- Nyle DiMarco and Peta Murgatroyd, Jodie Sweetin and Keo Motsepe — Bruno Tonioli
Week 8 Individual Dances
- Antonio Brown and Sharna Burgess: “Love on the Brain” – Viennese Waltz
- Paige VanZant and Mark Ballas: “Stone Cold” – Viennese Waltz
- Jodie Sweetin and Keo Motsepe: “Something’s Got a Hold on Me” – Jive
- Wanya Morris and Lindsay Arnold: “Can You Do This” – Jive
- Nyle DiMarco and Peta Murgatroyd: “Victorious” – Paso Doble
- Ginger Zee and Val Chmerkovskiy: “Telephone” – Argentine Tango
Nyle and Peta topped the leaderboard last week with a total score of 56. Jodie and Keo received the lowest total score last week — 51. Will the fans votes combined with the judges’ scores save Jodie or will she go home this week?
John Kubicek from Buddy TV predicts that Antonio and Jodie will be in jeopardy this week, but Jodie will be voted off the show. He feels that Antonio has a slight edge over Jodie due to her partner, Sharna Burgess, who has been in the Top 3 for the past two seasons. He also is the only NFL star who is still in the competition — there’s a good chance his fans’ votes will allow him to move forward to next week’s semi-finals.
Who do you think will go home this week? Tune in to watch Dancing with the Stars at 8 p.m. ET to find out.
‘DWTS’ Week 8 Results: Who Went Went Home May 9, Who’s Headed To The Semi-Finals?