A suicide bomber has blown themselves up in the western Turkish city of Bursa, killing one person and injuring 10 others , local media say.
The attack took place near the city’s 14th century Grand Mosque, a symbol of the city, reports said.
The governor of Bursa said the attacker was a suspected female suicide bomber.
Turkey has been hit by a wave of suicide bombings blamed on both Islamist and Kurdish militants.
On Tuesday the US warned of “credible indications” of terrorist threats at tourist areas in the country.
Recent attacks in Turkey
- 31 March: attack on a bus stop in mainly Kurdish city of Diyarbakir killed seven
- 19 March: a suicide bomber killed three Israelis and one Iranian in a shopping area in Istanbul
- 13 March: 35 people killed by Kurdish militants in Ankara
- February: 28 killed in military convoy in Ankara
- January: 12 German tourists died in a suspected IS suicide bombing in Istanbul; seven killed in a suicide attack on a police HQ in Diyarbakir
- October 2015: More than 100 people are killed in a double suicide bombing at a Kurdish peace rally in Ankara