Dancing with the Stars moves into its sixth week of competition on Monday night nine remaining couples hoping to avoid elimination after performing their “Famous Dances” routines based on movies or music videos.
Tonight’s elimination will be based on the couple who has the lowest scores and votes from both Disney Night (Week 4) and Switch Up Night (Week 5) — see both leaderboards below.
Before host Tom Bergeron announces who is in jeopardy and which celebrity dancer will be going home, fans will see all nine couples perform. Here’s tonight’s lineup of dances and songs for “Famous Dances” night.
Note — ET reports that there is still no word on whether or not Jodie Sweetin will perform tonight due to an ankle injury that happened during rehearsal last Thursday.
- Wanya Morris and Lindsay Arnold: “Bye Bye Bye” – NSYNC
- Ginger Zee and Val Chmerkovskiy: “Nasty” – Janet Jackson
- Von Miller and Witney Carson: “Bad” – Michael Jackson
- Paige VanZant and Mark Ballas: “Soul Bossa Nova” – Austin Powers
- Antonio Brown and Sharna Burgess: “Footloose” – Footloose
- Kim Fields and Sasha Farber: “You Can’t Stop the Beat” – Hairspray
- Jodie Sweetin and Keo Motsepe: “Try” – Pink
- Nyle DiMarco and Peta Murgatroyd: “Hey! Pachuco” – The Mask
- Doug Flutie and Karina Smirnoff: “Jai Ho” – Slumdog Millionaire
Who will go home tonight? Find the leaderboards from Week 4 and 5 below. The scores will be combined with votes from both weeks to determine which couple will leave on Monday night.
Doug Flutie has been hovering around the bottom since the start of the season — will he saved by votes and move on to Week 7?
Week 5 Leaderboard (Switch Up Night)
- Nyle DiMarco Sharna Burgess – 37
- Jodie Sweetin Valentin Chmerkovskiy – 35
- Ginger Zee Mark Ballas – 32
- Paige VanZant Sasha Farber – 31
- Wanya Morris Witney Carson – 30
- Von Miller Lindsay Arnold – 29
- Kim Fields Keo Motsepe – 28
- Doug Flutie Peta Murgatroyd – 28
- Antonio Brown Karina Smirnoff – 26
Week 4 Leaderboard (Disney Night)
- Ginger Zee and Val Chmerkovskiy – (36)
- Paige VanZant and Mark Ballas – (36)
- Antonio Brown and Sharna Burgess – (35)
- Wanya Morris and Lindsay Arnold – (35)
- Nyle DiMarco and Peta Murgatroyd – (34)
- Kim Fields and Sasha Farber – (32)
- Von Miller and Witney Carson – (32)
- Jodie Sweetin and Keo Motsepe – (27)
- Doug Flutie and Karina Smirnoff – (24)
Who do you think will go home on Week 6? Find out on Dancing with the Stars “Famous Dances Night” starting at 8 p.m. ET on April 26 on ABC.