CNN’s Democratic debate will broadcast live from Brooklyn, New York on Thursday, April 14. Don’t miss a minute of what may be the biggest showdown between Democratic presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.
What time does Thursday night’s Democratic debate start and how can you watch the online or on your mobile device? Here’s everything you need to know before the the two hour event gets underway at 9 p.m. ET, including the start time, links to CNN’s and NY1’s free live stream, and a mobile app that will allow you to watch the debate in real time.
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) April 15, 2016
- Start Time: The CNN Democratic Debate starts at 9 p.m. ET on April 14
- TV: The debate will air on CNN,CNN International and CNN Español — check your cable provider for channel number.
- Online: Watch via the free live stream on CNN.com. You do not need a cable subscription to watch tonight’s live stream — the live video feed is free throughout the debate. The debate can also be viewed on NY1.com/live.
- Mobile: Download the CNN app and watch the debate on your iPhone, Android, Apple TV, Roku or Xbox.
- Moderators: CNN’s Wolf Blitzer will moderate with questions from CNN’s Dana Bash and NY1 Inside City Hall host Errol Louis.
Tonight’s debate comes just five days ahead of the all-important New York primary election that will be held on April 19.
Twitter is a great way to take part in the conversation surrounding the debate. Use the hashtag #DemDebate when you tweet or when you search for debate-related tweets.