Johnny Manziel’s Ex-Girlfriend Colleen Crowley Details Alleged Beating

Johnny Manziel

Details of the fight that Johnny Manziel allegedly had with his ex-girlfriend have surfaced. 

Police in Dallas re-opened the criminal case on Friday after Fort Worth police closed the case for lack of evidence. 

An affidavit filed by Colleen Crowley was obtained by KXAS-TV. Manziel cannot see Crowley for two years. The quarterback signed a protective order, agreeing not to be near his ex for the time listed. He also paid Crowley’s attorney’s fees of $12,500.

A lawyer for Crowley says that Manziel hit the TSU student so severely on Jan. 29 that she suffered a ruptured eardrum and still can’t hear out of her left ear. 

“They expect (her ear) to heal but it’ll take a while,” Dallas attorney Kathy Kinser told NBC 5.

Crowley says the two went to dinner at a Dallas restaurant with friends and then an “after party” at Hotel ZaZa. 

“We planned to spend the night together in his room there,” Crowley said. She continues by saying that Johnny became physical in the room. He “restrained” her from leaving. She eventually made her way to the valet. 

“When we got to the valet, I was crying and begged the valet, ‘Please don’t let him take me. I’m scared for my life,” she wrote. “The valet replied, ‘I don’t know what to do,’ and allowed Manziel to “literally throw me in the front passenger seat of his car.”

Johnny drove her to the bar where she left her car earlier in the night. She hid from him behind some brushes. 

“I jumped out of the car and ran across the street and hid behind some bushes,” she said. “He flipped a U-turn and pulled right in to where I was hiding. He grabbed me by my hair and threw me back into the car.”

That’s when he hit her in the ear. He forced her back into the car and he her back to her Fort Worth apartment. A “more verbal than physical” fight occurred at the apartment. 

“He then smashed my phone onto the tile in my apartment entry,” she said. “I was in my kitchen so out of fear for my life, I pulled a knife out of my knife block and advanced toward him. He ran out of the apartment.”

That’s when Johnny left. The police would search for him by helicopter but couldn’t find him. 

When TMZ Sports asked Manziel if he hit Crowley, he said, “It didn’t happen.”

When asked about the police report, which says Manziel threatened to kill himself, Johnny said, “I’m completely stable. I’m safe and secure.”

Crowley has deleted her Instagram and Twitter accounts. 

comments powered by Disqus