How to follow:BBC Sport website, BBC Radio 5 live, BBC local radio
Carlisle will be without captain Danny Grainger, who has an ankle injury, when they attempt to cause an FA Cup fourth-round upset against Everton.
On-loan defender Macaulay Gillesphey is likely to keep his place, but midfielder Luke Joyce is suspended.
Everton midfielder Muhamed Besic is not fit enough to feature, while forward Kevin Mirallas will have a late fitness test on a tendon problem.
Joel Robles – the Toffees’ cup keeper this season – will remain in goal.
League Two Carlisle are the lowest-ranked side remaining in the competition and the only team from outside the top three divisions still in with a chance of reaching the last 16.
What the managers said
Carlisle manager Keith Curle: “Every player now knows what’s required and we used our Saturday to work on identifying instances when we think we can get the ball back and where we think we can cause Everton problems.
“There’s been a familiarity in the way we’ve prepared, because it’s what we do most weeks, but there’s definitely an air of excitement.
“You can feel a bounce about the place and the players are feeling the nervous excitement which comes with a fixture like this.”
Everton manager Roberto Martinez: “There will be no changes for the sake of it.
“Certain players have been picking up knocks and niggles in recent weeks so we have to use our players well, but it is a vitally important game for us on Sunday.
“We have shown fantastic signs and great performances but we need to improve as we are not winning every weekend and that is what we want.”
- Everton have progressed in their past eight FA Cup ties against lower-league opposition, scoring 26 goals in the process and conceding only five
- These sides have met three times in the FA Cup, with Everton winning on each occasion (1930, 1968 and 2010)
- The Cumbrians have won only one of their past 14 FA Cup ties against top-flight opposition, beating QPR 1-0 in January 1986 (D2 L11)
- Everton have reached the fifth round of the FA Cup in four of the previous five seasons
- Romelu Lukaku has scored in all three of his FA Cup appearances for Everton