Continue reading the main story
Burnley manager Sean Dyche is likely to go with the same starting XI for the fifth consecutive game.
Striker Lukas Jutkiewicz and Ashley Barnes (both knee) are the Clarets’ only long-term absentees.
Derby boss Paul Clement could make changes to a side that has failed to claim victory in four league games.
Chris Baird or Ryan Shotton are alternatives in defence, while Jacob Butterfield has a chance of being recalled in midfield.
- Burnley have won eight and lost none of their last 11 league encounters with Derby County
- Derby have failed to score in five of their last six matches with Burnley
- Joey Barton has scored in consecutive league games for the Clarets – he’s never scored in three consecutively in the Football League
- No side has used fewer players than Burnley in the second tier this season (22)
- Derby are the most accurate passers in the Championship (79.3% on average) and have attempted the most passes (13,004)
- Nick Blackman has had more shots than any other Championship player this season (74)